About Me

My photo
A little about me...I am a self taught color pencil artist who specializes in animals and kids. I work from your favorite photos and I love trying to make my artwork as close to the real photo as much as possible. If you are interested in having a picture done, please contact me at furbabiesportraits@gmail.com. I also have a facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/KellisColorPencil

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!  I have been so blessed to have the opportunities that I have been given in the last couple of months.   I am so excited for all of the pictures I have done and the many more that I have planned!  I will start back on pictures probably after the 1st.  I have been working graves for the last several months and I start back on a day shift starting January 1st.  Have a feeling my sleeping schedule is going to be a little messed up the first couple of days.  Once I can get adjusted again, I will jump right back into drawing.  I know that I have people counting on me, and I promise to get your pictures done as soon as I can. 

Here is wishing you and your loved ones a Happy Holiday Season!

Love, 

Kelli 

No comments:

Post a Comment