About Me

My photo
A little about me...I am a self taught color pencil artist who specializes in animals and kids. I work from your favorite photos and I love trying to make my artwork as close to the real photo as much as possible. If you are interested in having a picture done, please contact me at furbabiesportraits@gmail.com. I also have a facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/KellisColorPencil

Monday, December 17, 2012

Happy Holidays!!!

I just wanted to take this time to wish everyone a wonderful Holiday Season and a Happy New Year! 

I just added my latest picture, "Chloe", I hope you like her.  She was so much fun to do, she reminded of a my dog that I had growing up.   Well I am pretty positive you will be seeing a lot more pictures on here soon.   I am so excited! I have asked Santa for an Icarus art board for Christmas! I just love learning new techniques and along with that art board I am going to get more creative and try some other media like oil pastels.   I have so many projects lined up to do that I am giddy and can not wait to get started! 

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment