About Me

My photo
A little about me...I am a self taught color pencil artist who specializes in animals and kids. I work from your favorite photos and I love trying to make my artwork as close to the real photo as much as possible. If you are interested in having a picture done, please contact me at furbabiesportraits@gmail.com. I also have a facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/KellisColorPencil

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oh Wow!!!

The last several days have been absolutely amazing!  I am officially booked through Christmas.  I will be happy to take orders, I just can not guarentee  them completed before Christmas.   As it is right now, I have a picture scheduled to be worked on every week, including Christmas week itself.  Its going to be a very busy and exciting holiday season!  If you are interested in having a picture done, please email me.   I will get them done as fast as I can!

I wanted to thank a friend and a wonderful photographer by the name of Ashlee Murphy.  She owns Number 41 Photography based in Emmett, ID. Check out her website at http://number41photography.blogspot.com/  She recommended me to sponser a give away on Facebook for My Precious Kid LLC and the response has been overwhelming!  Everyone has been so sweet and its exciting to know that so many people have seen my work and like it.  I know that sounds silly.  But its one thing to draw for family and friends and get a nice compliment.  Its WAY different to hear it from people you have never met!

Thanks again to everyone for the support!

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment