About Me

My photo
A little about me...I am a self taught color pencil artist who specializes in animals and kids. I work from your favorite photos and I love trying to make my artwork as close to the real photo as much as possible. If you are interested in having a picture done, please contact me at furbabiesportraits@gmail.com. I also have a facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/KellisColorPencil

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Such a great day!


     Thank you for checking out my blog and my artwork!  This has been so much fun and exciting getting everything figured out and set up!   Very much a learning experience and there is still a lot for me to figure out.  But I am getting there!  Friends and family have been very helpful with ideas and I appreciate their support more than words can say! 
I have added some new features to my blog that I hope will be helpful.    I have added a Paypal button located at the top left to assist with orders. Hopefully that will make things so much easier for everyone.  I have also added a tab for pricing and details.   Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or even suggestions.   This is still very new to me and I am learning as I go.  :o)    I have also joined the CPSA today, which has been a goal of mine for several years now.  I just didn't feel I had enough experience til now to even consider it.   I am so excited to have a chance to learn some new techniques and build my skills up even more.  I am self taught and never knew anyone that I could learn from so I am hoping this will open up a whole new world of opportunities!  I even have a snazzy logo to attach to show I am a member now!

                                                 
                                  Pretty huh?!!  :o)

Well I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!   Please check back and I will keep updating my blog with new pictures!

Thanks for visiting!

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment